Nice fresh and modern three-bedroom apartment just three years old, with two good bedrooms, a bright living room with open kitchen, private parking, a sunny terrace and great views from the third floor. I would love to invite you for a viewing.
The house is located in the nice and new neighborhood “the Bongerd” and is centrally located in Amsterdam North, close to the NDSM area and the ferry to Amsterdam Central and the Pontsteiger.
On the third floor you will find this well-finished corner apartment. The living room is spacious and bright with floor-to-ceiling windows and offers access to the sunny terrace where you have sunshine from sunrise to late afternoon.
The open kitchen is luxuriously equipped with a Quooker, Bertazzoni 90cm induction stove with oven, hood, AEG dishwasher and American fridge with freezer.
The two bedrooms are accessible from the hall and, like the entire house, are equipped with underfloor heating with plenty of space for closet space in addition.
The bathroom has a nice walk-in shower, sink and an additional towel radiator.
The modern complex is well maintained and you have access to a communal bike shed, elevator and private parking.
The best of both worlds. With the NDSM terrain around the corner, you’ll find lots of great restaurants like Helling 7, Fred’s Kitchen, Loetje aan ‘t IJ, IJver Amsterdam and Pllek nearby. The ferry will take you to downtown in a short time.
For space and tranquility, Het Twiske is a short distance away. A natural area with the possibility of swimming, biking, water sports, as well as relaxing at one of the beaches.
The annual canon is €2163 per year and is partially tax deductible. The application to convert to perpetual leasehold under the most favorable conditions has been made.
What you definitely want to know:
– New building complex built in 2020;
– Private parking;
– Well laid out and bright apartment;
– Elevator available;
– 2 good bedrooms;
– Terrace with many hours of sunshine;
– Full HR++ glass, underfloor heating and gasless;
– Energy label A;
– Large indoor storage room with washer and dryer connections and plenty of room for shelving/storage;
– Application to transfer perpetual ground lease already done;
– Communal bicycle storage;
– Professionally managed HOA, multi-year maintenance plan is in place;
– VvE contribution is €150 per month;
– Delivery by arrangement
- Vraagprijs: € 450.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
- Type woning: Upstairs apartment
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 70m2