Fantastic renovated apartment with two bedrooms, a nice balcony, spacious living room with open kitchen and very good finishes. The apartment is located in a complex that was completely renovated in 2015 including foundation and new window frames with hr++ glass. Located in a good location in East around the corner from the Amstel River. I would love to invite you for a viewing.
The apartment is located on the third floor. Upon entering, you will immediately notice the nice and bright living room with open kitchen. The kitchen is corner unit and is located at the front of the apartment. The kitchen is modern and equipped with built-in appliances, including a 4-burner gas stove with hood, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave and a refrigerator with freezer.
The living room is three windows wide and your view of Wibautstraat is like a living painting.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin, towel radiator and toilet. Convenient is the indoor storage room with connection for a washing machine.
At the rear you will find two bedrooms, both accessing the 6m2 balcony.
The apartment is located in bustling Amsterdam-East, within walking distance of a wide range of stores, including the Albert Heijn, Hartog’s Whole Wheat Bakery and Milling, Vincent Traiteur and Butcher and the Wibautmarkt. There are also several nice lunchrooms such as Stek, Bagels & Beans, The Breakfast Club, Loetje and more. Sports facilities are plentiful with the Vondelgym, Rocycle and the PLTS just around the corner. More in the mood to relax amid greenery? Oosterpark is within walking distance. Finally, you are in the center of Amsterdam within 10 biking minutes.
Accessibility by both car and public transportation is excellent. Within minutes you can reach the A10 Ring Road and the Amsterdam Amstel train station is a stone’s throw away. Also, several streetcar, bus and metro stops (Wibautstraat and Weesperplein) are within walking distance.
– The house was completely renovated in 2015
– Building was provided with a new foundation during renovation
– Active and professionally managed VVE, multi-year maintenance plan is in place.
– Service costs are € 95 per month
– Entire apartment with wooden parquet floor
– The ground rent has been bought off until October 31, 2064
– Two bedrooms, both accessing the balcony
– Entire apartment is well insulated (both heat and sound), including double
glass (HR ++)
– Energy label C
– Fantastic location in relation to public transportation
– Delivery in consultation
- Vraagprijs: € 425.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 52m2