Surprisingly spacious and sunny apartment in quiet Buitenveldert located between the Amsterdamse Bos and Amstelpark. Within walking distance of Gelderlandplein and a short distance from the Zuidas. The home is spread over two floors and features a spacious living area, beautiful open kitchen and four good (possibility of 5) bedrooms.
Sijlhoff is a quiet cul-de-sac located in the green. At number 43 you will find this beautiful apartment on the top two floors.
Upon entering, you will notice how bright the home is. At the front you will find the first bedroom/study and next to it the living room. Have you seen the vista yet?
The spacious pass-through living room features a beautiful custom wall unit with built-in gas fireplace. The sitting area extends into the dining area with an adjacent open kitchen. Here you have several appliances at your disposal including a refrigerator with separate freezer, two ovens, dishwasher, beautiful built-in 4-burner gas stove (with hood) and ditto faucets. Furthermore, you have plenty of work and storage space at your disposal.
The balcony is located in the middle of the green and due to its favorable west location you will have sunshine from early afternoon until evening.
The practical bathroom features a bathtub, double sink vanity and towel radiator. The toilet is separate. It is quite possible to create a two bathroom on the other floor.
On the top floor you will find three good bedrooms and a multifunctional landing with lots of light. Ideal as a workspace, or as currently arranged as a second living room.
The location is more than great. Several stores, restaurants and sports facilities can be found nearby. Gelderlandplein, the Zuidas and NS Station Zuid are a short distance away, from where Schiphol Airport can be reached within 6 minutes and Central Station within 11 minutes by subway. The Amsterdamse Bos and Amstelpark are just minutes away by bike.
The apartment is easily accessible by car (near the A2 and A10 freeways) and by public transportation (streetcar, metro and bus stops)
Parking by car? No problem. This is almost always possible right outside your door and there is currently no waiting time for a permit. The home is located on a quiet street that only receives local traffic.
What you definitely want to know:
– Beautiful apartment spread over two floors
– Lots of space, lots of light and green surroundings
– 4 good bedroom
– Possibility of second bathroom or additional bedroom/workroom
– Private storage room on the first floor
– Quiet location near Gelderlandplein, Zuidas and Zuid
– Located between the Amsterdam forest and Amstelpark
– Good active owner’s association. Professionally managed. Multi-year maintenance plan is in place
– Contribution VvE is €213,- per month
– Full double glazing
– Leasehold is paid off until 2051. After 2051, the ground rent is fixed in perpetuity at €232 per year (plus inflation).
– Delivery can be immediate.
- Vraagprijs: € 675.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 133m2