Located in a prime location with beautiful unobstructed views you will find this spacious apartment of about 107 m² with private parking and storage in the basement. This immaculately maintained 2010 apartment complex is located in the upscale Andreas Ensemble on the edge of Old South. The Andreas ensemble contains the largest private garden complex in Amsterdam.
Through the gated entrance with video intercom system, you enter the luxurious hall of the apartment complex. This hall gives access to the inner garden of the complex and with the elevator you reach the entrance to the apartment on the second floor.
From the spacious hall you reach all other rooms. The spacious living room gives a beautiful unobstructed view of water and greenery. The large windows make this room pleasantly bright. The sunny balcony is reached through a large sliding door and is conveniently located on the east. Here you can fully enjoy the sun in peace and privacy. The modern open kitchen has a dishwasher, induction cooktop, refrigerator and a steam oven with hot-air function.
The apartment has two spacious bedrooms where one is equipped with a built-in closet across the width of the room. Both bedrooms have wonderful unobstructed views of the courtyard garden. In the middle of the apartment is the new bathroom with a freestanding bathtub, shower, double sink and towel radiator. The also new toilet is separate.
In the apartment there are two spacious storage rooms, one of which is equipped with the necessary connections for a washer and dryer. The entire apartment has laminate flooring.
You can comfortably park your car in the parking garage below. On this floor you will also find the storage room. The complex features a beautiful common enclosed courtyard garden.
In short, a very neat apartment located in a prime location. Just a matter of packing up and moving!
The apartment is located in the Andreas Ensemble, a newly built complex from 2010 in Amsterdam in a very central location. From here you can easily walk to the Vondelpark and the cozy restaurants/cafés in Oud-West or Oud-Zuid. Within two minutes you can reach the A10 ring road with quick exit roads to A9/ A4/ A2. Public transportation to downtown Amsterdam or Schiphol Airport is also excellent.
– The owners’ association consists of 108 apartment rights, 175 parking spaces and a common courtyard.
– The administration is professionally handled by De Alliantie VvE-diensten
– MJOP present
– The service charge for the apartment is € 136.73 and parking space is € 18.11 per month
Leasehold apartment and parking lot
– Perpetual ground rent of € 1356.34 (annual indexation) after the current term
– Current term has a ground lease of €4144.54 (annual indexation) until 2058.
– Tax deductible
– Living area approx. 107 m² (NEN measured)
– Year built approx. 2010
– Energy label A, fully insulated and HR++ glazing.
– Painting inside 2022
– Private parking and storage
– Communal enclosed courtyard garden
– Elevator available
– Acceptance in consultation
- Vraagprijs: € 750.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 107m2