Lovely four-room apartment (two bedrooms) with garden on the attractive Jozef Israelskade. The property has many advantages, read along?
– Bright first floor apartment (4 rooms) in Amsterdam School neighborhood
– All summer dining in your own garden in the afternoon sun!
– Garden directly adjacent to the (ornamental) courtyard garden
– View of the beautiful Jozef Israelskade and the Amstel Canal
– Conservatory with skylights for lots of light
– Two bedrooms
– Active VVE with MJOP (contribution 108 euros per month)
– Leasehold paid off until 2054 and perpetual redemption in 2019 (applied for in time!)
– Possibility of docking your own boat in front of the door
– Almost always parking spot without searching
– Near Amstel station and streetcar 4
– Lovely walks along the quay or to Sarphatipark, the Albert Cuyp market and the Weesperzijde
After 6 years, the sellers are leaving their beloved home with pain in their hearts. I would love to invite you for a viewing.
At the front of the apartment you will find the living room with the first bedroom next to it. From both spaces you have a beautiful view of the wharf and the water.
In the middle of the house you will find the bathroom. This is equipped with a toilet, sink and shower. Very convenient is the indoor storage room. Here you also have the connection for the washing machine. The second bedroom is nice and spacious and here you have more than enough room for your bed and closets.
At the rear you will find the kitchen diner. The many windows make this a wonderfully bright room. Through the sliding doors you involve the garden in your home and you have the sun here from noon to evening.
The house is located on the edge of the popular De Pijp in a quiet street directly on waterways (Amstel Canal). Mooring a boat is among the possibilities. Ferdinand Bolstraat, Van Woustraat, Rijnstraat and Maasstraat are just around the corner.
For daily shopping, you can visit the always lively Albert Cuyp Market or one of the many specialty stores in the neighborhood.
What else you want to know:
– Central heating boiler HRE KK from 2014
– Amsterdam school style building, protected cityscape (not a monument)
– Quiet neighborhood near entertainment districts the old Pijp and the Center
– Restaurants and cafes within walking distance
– Stores around the corner on Van Woustraat, Rijnstraat and Maasstraat
– Albert Cuyp market, Sarphatipark and Beatrixpark nearby
– Public transportation: streetcar 4, Amstel Station and Station Zuid a short distance away
– Good childcare, elementary schools and playgrounds (one around the corner)
– Delivery by arrangement
- Vraagprijs: € 550.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 67m2