Super nice apartment with a large south-facing garden less than 5 minutes by bike from the Hoofddorpplein. The home features a bright living room, nice living kitchen and a good-sized bedroom. I would love to invite you for a viewing.
The Esther de boer-van Rijkstraat is a quiet street in West around the corner from Sierplein with all the stores for your daily needs. Sloterplas and Rembrandt Park are within walking distance. By bike, you can be at Hoofddorpplein in 5 minutes where you will find many nice restaurants such as Lokaal van de Stad, Drovers Dog and Nana coffee house.
Accessibility is excellent. Lelylaan Station with trains to Schiphol and Amsterdam Central, the metro and streetcar are a few minutes’ bike ride away and there is excellent car access to the A4, A9 and A10.
Upon entering you enter the hall which gives access to, among other things, the indoor storage room where you also have space for the washing machine.
The live-in kitchen is a wonderful space in the home. Lots of light and access to the south-facing garden. The kitchen is further equipped with several built-in appliances including a 4-burner gas stove, combination oven, hood and refrigerator with freezer.
The bedroom is nice and spacious and offers access to the bathroom. This is equipped with a shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
The bright living room is a wonderful space in the home. Through both the kitchen and the living room you can reach the garden of about 37m2. Located facing south, so lots of sunshine hours!
What you definitely want to know:
=> two room apartment of approx. 55m2
=> spacious garden of approx. 37m2 facing south
=> good size bedroom
=> fine living-kitchen
=> convenient indoor storage room with washing machine connection
=> renewed electrics
=> good active VvE, multi-year maintenance plan is present.
=> Leasehold is €93 per year. Time frame runs to 2030. Thereafter, the ground lease is fixed in perpetuity for €88 per year.
=> contribution VvE is €133,- per month.
=> delivery can be made immediately!
- Vraagprijs: € 325.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 55m2
Verkoper verteld over de buurt
- There is a playground practically on the doorstep with tennis court, basketball court and soccer field
- A few hundred meters walk away is Sierplein. Here are two supermarkets, deli store, greengrocer, Primera, Trekpleister, Wibra. Every Wednesday is market with good food and the like.
- It is a mixed neighborhood of young and old and different backgrounds
- On the Johan Huizingalaan around the corner are eateries, restaurants, café and snack bar
- Through the beautiful Slotervaart you can walk straight into the Hoofddorpplein neighborhood with hip tents and the like
- By bike you are in 10 minutes at the Vondelpark but also at the Olympic stadium
- There is a lot of greenery, there is a small park nearby, the Rembrandt Park is close by, also the Sloterpark is practically around the corner. There is also Osdorpplein with large shopping center there. From the house it is also wonderful to jog or walk around Sloterplas.