Yes, what a lovely and sunny apartment. Located in a prime location in the Pijp in a quiet street. The property has many advantages, read along?
– Bright two-bedroom apartment in the bustling Pijp area
– Located in a quiet street
– Sunny, newly renovated south-facing balcony
– Property was renovated in 2011
– Beautiful finish
– Fine kitchen with several built-in appliances
– Spacious bedroom
– Available immediately
At number 10, practically on the corner of Ruysdaelkade you will find on the second floor this fine apartment. At the front you will find the bright living room with handy built-in closet. Furthermore, you will notice that the entire house is beautifully finished. Just think of the beautiful parquet floor with high baseboards, smooth stucco on the walls and ceiling and the doors with beautiful hand and lock hardware.
The kitchen has several appliances including; a refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave, 4-burner gas stove and an exhaust hood.
Through the kitchen you can reach the fine, extra deep balcony which has just been renovated by the VvE. Conveniently located to the south with many hours of sunshine and an unobstructed view with no direct view from neighbors.
The bathroom features a walk-in shower, sink vanity and space for your washer and possibly a dryer. The toilet is separate.
The bedroom is more than spacious enough for a double bed and a large closet. Through the French doors you can also reach the balcony through the bedroom.
The location is ideal. Located on the border of Old South and the Pijp with downtown within walking distance. Thus, you have everything that makes the city so beautiful within a short distance. So you have Museumplein, Concertgebouw and Vondelpark within walking distance. And the cozy van Baerlestraat, Ceintuurbaan and Hobbemakade are also just around the corner. There are plenty of nice restaurants, bars, cafes and stores in the immediate vicinity.
What you definitely want to know:
– Two room apartment of 46m2
– Renovated and split in 2007
– Good finishing of walls, floor and ceiling
– Recently renovated south-facing balcony with unobstructed views
– Active VvE, healthy VvE
– Contribution VvE is €134,- per month
– Low ground rent of only €200 per year
– Seller has applied for conversion to perpetual ground lease on the most favorable terms. Buyer has choice in buying off or latching on.
– Asking price €400,000,- k.k.
– Delivery can be immediate
- Vraagprijs: € 400.000 k.k.
- Status: Sold
Oppervlakten en inhoud
- Woonoppervlakte: 46m2